Saturday, September 3, 2016

It's Labor Day Weekend!

I should've put this on Friday but it seems to be a day late and on a late night of Saturday.

Labor Day Weekend is a holiday here... it literally marks the end of summer holiday and stuff... And yea, people are rushing in to have that last vacation put in.

Not something you want to be in during this time in America.

They claim that this besides Christmas is one of the most busiest time for people going on the road and stuff.

It's also one of the worst too.

So, yay for this holiday... in which people could just wait until after Labor Day or any other time to go on a vacation. Summer doesn't end until September 21st which marks the first day of Autumn.

Soon... the time of depressed moments of being stuck inside will come forth... yay me.

Alright, I will get on with YouTube... finished season 1 of Fringe but not much time left to watch it all so I will get on with the binge watching soon...

I will watch YouTube and sleep... so...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.