Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Things Should Be Different

Things should be different... but they are not. Some reason, my mom woke me up in the middle of the night just to ask if I was alright.

I was sound asleep too and waking up suddenly scares me... a lot x.x

Anyway, another day of binge watching today. Sorry for those who wants me to record a game... I might be delaying it for a week again... yikes.

I'm not a good YouTuber xD

If I can a smart TV, I could use the TV to watch Netflix and play games at the same time \O/

Ah, well.

I really need to have a place to my own so that I can record without the TV and more in the background...

It sucks...

Alright, time to go.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.