Sunday, September 11, 2016

If I Could...

If I could, I would try to take my bestie away from where he is. Not gonna say much else about why.

I am trying to tell my mom that I do not want to stay at my grandma's for longer than a week x.x It's so hard to try to convinced them anything.

I'm 30, ok? What do you expect to do? I always stay at home when nobody is home. I sometimes go outside for a little bit and rest more when they are not around... I do more too.

I am a bit tired here... I hate it here. Each year, it makes it feel worse about living here. I quit complaining about it on Facebook because people are always like "That's your home, you shouldn't be this way." And more.

I am sort of depressed and it aggravates me having to come back to a home that does not make you happy.

I don't care what they say... Even dad. I will want to be home after a week at my grandma's.

I hate it when people don't trust you... even your own family.

Anyway, I will go now and watch YouTube until I sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.