Friday, May 18, 2018

Wishing The Rain To Go Away

I am just saying this because it appeared to be raining just now. And I hope it goes away pretty soon.

The show Once Upon a Time is finally coming to an end tonight. I'm sad and excited at the same time.

I hope that there will be a good show to come on later on down the line. Something that I know that I would enjoy a whole lot.

Anyway, I have to be careful since I am super sleepy tonight... so I gotta make sure that I won't fall asleep on the finale of my favorite show.

So... rain rain go away, please come back another time.

I just hope that I won't be too tired in the end.

Alright, I shall get ready evening though there's still time for me to do everything else xD

Hope the rain will stay calm until the show is over.

For now... just so sad that it's going away for good... But wait... there's always Netflix.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.