Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Starting A 30 Day Challenge... With Day 1 Over.

I'm starting a 30 day challenge... and this month's 30 day challenge is starting early with meditation for 5 to 10 minutes a day...

Day 1 was actually last night and I can tell you one thing... time passes by fast when you are meditating... it doesn't mean to but it's a good feeling.

I hope that I can get up to 5 minutes since I barely made it there last night. And gradually, get up to 10 minutes towards the end of the 30 days. So wish myself good luck.

Anyway, today, there will be no surveys but more fixing up the pages for more free items. More will be told later.

Today, I have other things to do but those are mostly personal to me.

Right... I just have lots to do so... wish me luck.

And trying hard not to make this a short post but it's proven to be hard so half a page is good enough for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.