Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Finding Ideas Might Not Be That Hard To Do

I'm starting to get the idea of what I might do on my other blog... Most of it has to do with Stumbleupon and Netflix Roulette and if there's more on there... there's those.

As for the title... still working on it... but we shall see. I think I will start with the first title talking about each site and explain what they do.

Anyway, I am not sure what else to think about... and I wonder if YouTube has a random thing like Netflix does... I never looked so maybe I should.

I do know Crunchyroll has a random thing so I could use that for that for the blog too.

And I just done my research as I write this blog... There is a YouTube random one... so this should be interesting to do xD

Then, maybe in the future, I'll do random books since there are sites for that too. I'm not sure what all randomizer programs there are because they are actually interesting to get ahold of.

Alright, I am going to get some videos done on YouTube and hit the hay... really sleepy tonight so yea.

Hope things will be alright for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.