Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Trying Hard Not To Be Super Sleepy

I'm trying hard, ok? To stay awake long enough so that I can feel like reading and chatting and more.

Things are just not that simple when you have been lacking sleep for over a week... although, I am slowly getting my sleep back, it seems like I have been waking up early... which I like, don't get me wrong... but I really need to read and stuff... ah, well... just have to wait and see until later on.

Right now, I am doing alright, just sleepy... again.

I think I will be alright for now.

I got more surveys to do tomorrow and I hope that I can get them done soon.

Tomorrow is just another day... and I am closer to my birthday so yay for that.

Anyway, I am going to get to watching some videos on YouTube.... then figure out what time to go to bed later xD

I haven't been myself for the past few days and I think it's time to contact my friend tonight.

So I will do that. I'm sorry that I keep talking about my bestie in these blogs lately but I just want to remind myself that I shouldn't wait too long before talking to him.

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.