Friday, May 4, 2018

Should Get Something Done Today

I have no idea why the weather is having trouble making it's mind... yesterday and the day before was hot... today... it just feels like it's a mix of warm and cool...

Ah, well.

Today, it's gonna be a long day, I think. But I hope everything will be alright in the end.

I am going to try to do some surveys today and not worry about anything else... even if I don't get any, I just know that I've done something good.

I think the last set of Digimon Tri came out finally so that's awesome, I guess... It'll be a while before I can watch those but yay for that.

Anyway, I know tomorrow is my birthday but I won't be making a post about my birthday tomorrow...

However, I am going to mention it tonight on the second post... which will be updated before 8pm EST.

I am sad that there's gonna be two more episodes of Once Upon a Time... what am I going to watch next year? I do not know until that time comes.

Alright, I shall go now and hope to get those surveys done today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.