Thursday, May 10, 2018

Think It's Time To Find Who I Am

It's not that hard to forget that you're not sleeping good... but then you feel it as the day goes by. So that part does kind of suck a lot.

Ah, well... I gotta try not to get distracted today and do those surveys today. I wished that I could had a part time job at home but if I can save up some money and keep doing what I am doing... then maybe that's the possibility of things.

I wish that I could get paid doing these blogs but I think I will do something different soon with my blogs... I want to open up a new blog instead of doing all the things here... since this blog now has been turned into my personal blog... so yea...

It will be a slow timing and I believe that I can do it... I think it would be based on pop culture and things on the internet. This will include Netflix, YouTube, Anime, Movies, TV Shows, K-Drama, Music, and much much more. It will be all about those things instead of what I would normally put here. I will mention what I am doing here.

But my personal blog will stay the same nonetheless just my reviews will be moved to that blog. As for the title? Of course, it will be something Faerie xD I will figure it out eventually.

If I start writing, it will be added into a different blog too... but I will talk about it here. The same goes for the idea for the other blog... I will still talk about it here but I won't go into detail here. So there's that.

I have been thinking a lot about things and I think it's time to try something new. Just with something that I already do everyday xD

Who knows where this will take me... and this blog will not be an everyday thing but it will detail on things that I learn about and what I think about it and more.

I will let you all know when I do get started with it...

So wish me luck on that.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.