Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Feeling Like Crap Because of The Timing...

Just getting ready to do some surveys but I wonder if I get to do them... due to my stomach hurting a lot and my blah. If you're a long time reader, you would know what blah is by now.

Anyway, I just hate that time of the month because it can go two ways... 1. I could be feeling the best I could feel and 2. I could feel like crap and it takes me a while to get over it.

So either way... today, I just feel like crap.

I hope that I can get through today without no problem. I still got lots of things to catch but I just have to take my time in doing so.

My paranoia feeling is almost over as long as nothing else happens again. It sucks feeling like crap and be paranoid about things at the same time. Ah, well... at least, the feeling is going away now.

Just not sure about some people... hope things will be alright for them.

I didn't sleep good either last night because all I dreamed about is clothes... why....? xD

Alright, just wanna make sure that I get this up... however, if I don't feel like updating again, I won't... but just keep a watch on my twitter just in case... if you want.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.