Thursday, May 31, 2018

Here's To Hoping To Have A Good Day

I am just waiting for some more rain to come in later in the day. xD

Another day of surveys though. I am going to be working on my other blog with the show I just watched last night so yay.

Anyway, I am going to get to being busy...

Day 3 of meditation btw... was a huge fail. I stopped right at the 3 minute mark... tried to kept going but just stopped at 1 minute. Good job me. Hey, at least, I am trying my best at this!

I think doing 30 day challenges might be harder than you think but I wanted to do them just so that I can figure out what might be good for me later on. I know meditation might be good but it's harder to stay at it for 5 minutes.

Ah, well... just gotta keep trying, right?

I still got a long ways to go with this challenge...

Alright, I shall get busy with surveys today and hopefully be able to update again later tonight... if it's not storming or anything.

Weather later has been really hard to deal with but it's good to have rain... so all the pretty flowers come out by the end of summer.

Here's to hoping that I have a good day today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.