Monday, May 7, 2018

It's Hard To Deal With Mental Health Issues.

Today... it has been sort of odd... I just don't know how to explain it all.

My mom has been very very unwell with her anxiety and more. She's gonna start going to comp care to see somebody to talk about personal things pretty soon. She really does need all the help she can. She's been dealing with a lot of stress, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, and much more. I do hope that she will get better but it takes time and it takes a lot of help.

Anyway, I am really really tired right now. I got lots to do in the morning and hope the day goes by good.

I might try to sleep early but the thing is... I have been having problems sleeping well at night again. Don't know why this time... it's like... my room might be too bright? Ever since my dad supposedly fixed my window, it's just been a bit more brighter than usual. It drives me insane and it wakes me up too early... oi. Ah, well, I will be alright, I hope.

I don't really have much to talk about but hope that my mom feels better soon. I know mental health illness is not fun to deal with day by day...

For now, let's hope for the best for all of us.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.