Monday, May 21, 2018

Before I Start The Day...

Before I get busy with surveys today, I just wanted to update about what happened over the weekend...

Let's start with Friday, after the show... It was a beautiful ending. I've done my review on my other blog... and well, I nearly cried at the end of that show called Once Upon a Time. I hope that it would forever be remembered as a good show.

Saturday, we got up to go to the grocery store. We ended up with more but I think it will all be good. It's a hard luck world out there so we gotta do our best. Then we ended up going to Wal-Mart so I could pick up a container for my sweatshirts and hoodies. I got a beauty blender but it might be too small... so I will hold off on putting on makeup at random times so that I could get a bigger beauty blender :v

Once we got home, I got to work... you have no idea how hard it is to fold hoodies... so I've done my best. I was able to put the sweatshirts on top that don't have hoods without a problem. So that job is done. I called it phase one because I still have more long sleeves to put up.

Sunday, we went to see my aunt for a bit but didn't really stay long. Not gonna talk about anything else there xD We went to a local store to buy some memorial flowers for the graves next week. Because we do this every year. I might not be able to do this forever because at some point in my life, I want to move away. It might not be now but you never know.

Anyway, that's how my weekend has been... hopefully, today, I will be able to get some things done. I've starting to realize that in order to do surveys, I gotta open them up first instead of opening up the contents of my email first. Because, that can waste my time on it's own xD So I've decided to just open the surveys up and then check my email... then start on the surveys. While the pages of the email content will be up for me to look at after I get done with the surveys... so... yay for me.

Don't worry, I am still looking for a job... it's just harder to find any online anymore. Too many people grabbing them. Or rather, they are grabbed too fast.

Ah, well... Just gotta keep going with things and try my best.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.