Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Super Duper Sleepy Because Of That Thing Last Night x.x

It seems like that because of whatever woke up in the middle of the night will be taking a huge toll on me tonight.

I am going to bed early. I wish this wasn't so because things just have been really... complicated lately. I wanted to be respectful by not complaining about myself to a friend...

And yet, tonight, I am still super duper sleepy... and that part of myself really sucks a whole lot.

I have to wait and see what happens but right now, I am just going to get everything ready and set to go to bed early again tonight.

I don't want to but I need the sleep.

I am slowly just now catching up to it but dang it... why did that happen last night?

Anyway, I hope my bestie will understand if I don't chat with him until I am fully aware that I am not sleepy and stuff...

The thing is... I am afraid of saying the wrong thing when I am super sleepy... And that is why I don't go around and chat with those who are close to me.

I'm turning off all communications right now because I can't concentrate straight right now.

Who knows... maybe I will feel like chatting to my bestie by tomorrow night or so forth.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.