Monday, May 28, 2018

In Honor Of Memorial Day, A One Post To All Day.

Since today is Memorial Day, I am just going to post this one for today. I think because it's a holiday and plus, my dad is home, it would be best if I do that.

I am going to try to cram as much as possible in one post.

Anyway, let's talk about the weekend...

Saturday, we went to the grocery in the morning. Then we went to put flowers on the graves on my dad's side... we did this after we had lunch.

Sunday, we went to my mom's side family cometary and we just came straight home. Not sure why my dad didn't bother going by to see if my aunt was home but ah, well... that's my dad for ya.

He is off today but I only found out that he has a vacation on the week of June 18th... so that's gonna be fun... and possibly less blogging during that week. I'll still try to update as much as I could.

Right now, I am taking a break from surveys but should be going full time as soon as tomorrow or Wednesday... so just have to wait and see what happens next.

Well, I may not be updating another post again today but hoping that today and tomorrow will be good for me. Until tomorrow... thanks for reading this bit.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.