Thursday, May 3, 2018

Birthdays And Age... Stuff?

Let's talk about birthdays and ages... I was taught to be who I want to be... not be somebody that I don't want to be.

Money is not my goal but being achieved with something is my one time goal... I hope that I do this thing soon.

I have been excited with my birthday each year but lately... I have been really down.  I guess you could say... lack of sleep makes your emotions rough.

I cried last night for the first time in a long time. I was happy with the idea of being reminded that my birthday is special. That's why I cried. The thought is all that counts and that all that matters to me.

Another thing I am tired of... is how you should live and how your age should be really like... No. Don't let people tell you to act your age. There's gonna be moments where you have to be a kid. Be that person. Don't be the person who is told that you should be an adult all the time.

Don't let books, magazines, internet articles, and more to tell you that you should be wearing this at this age. It's stupid. It makes you lose hope in yourself.

I am proud who I am as a person. And I don't need somebody to tell me what to do.

And that's all I want to say on this blog tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.