Monday, May 21, 2018

Not Sure What Today Was Like

Today... was not a good day for me. I rather not talk about it because seriously... this is just taking things too far.

Nobody shouldn't have to deal with things.

There will be a time when enough is enough.

Anyway, I think I will be alright. I've done a lot of crying secretly... because doing it around my mom is not a good thing to do right now.

I know it seems like I am pushing her away but I really really want her to get help.

I really wished things didn't happen like they do but it's life and it suppose to suck sometimes.

Alright, I didn't really feel like talking about this now so let's move on.

Didn't do many surveys because you know why.

I think I will be okay as long as anything else doesn't happen again.

I would like to make an announcement though... on the day that my dad takes his vacation and until the day he goes back to work, I am going to be off all social media (except Line and YouTube) but that will mean no blogging for that whole week. I know it will be tough but I think I need to do it.

My mentality is just not strong right now. And I need to be strong.

Well, I will get back to YouTube xD Told you... I am excluding YouTube. xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.