Thursday, May 10, 2018

My Other Blog Is Up But Not Yet Started

I got the blog up and running but it might take days, weeks or months before I get started with it. Since I want to wait until I see something that is interesting to add on the blog.

You can go read the first post here: afaeriepop.blogspot.com

I will not be adding anything else to my social media because this blog is gonna be part of A Faerie Journey series. Yes, I said series.

I decided to delete A Faerie View and A Faerie Dream because they seemed like something that I won't ever get back into.

As I would kindly say... A Faerie Journey is mostly about my journey in life itself. Whether it's good or bad... I will add to the fact that I will be adding personal reviews on here... the reviews are mostly stuff about everyday products and more. Things that might be part of my journey. I will still mention about anime and more... especially, what I'm doing and stuff.

I just hope that one day... I would add some pictures on here. Right now, I just have to leave it as is.

Hopefully... my journey will be good for now.

I finally did surveys though. I just wish... they weren't so time consuming.

Tomorrow, I got to get on those free sites and get some of them caught up. Lately, I have been getting free stuff... makes me want to add them here on this blog because they do have a lot to do with life and personal... so we shall see.

For now, I just wanna get some rest... and hope that I can sleep better tonight!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.