Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Planning Ahead Might Be Better For Things

I know that I haven't come up with anything on my other blog just yet but it takes time to plan things, okay? I gotta list things to add on there since there are some shows that I do want to rewatch and add on there.

I think today, it has been... not really slow but... fast time? Can't really explain it but it feels like just doing something else can pass the time too fast. Ah, well.

I figured out a way to do my surveys instead of wasting time...

I'll open up the surveys first and then check my email and then do the surveys after that... so that I don't have to look at the pages that I clicked out of my email first xD

Anyway, I am going to get to fixing and updating the free sites today... and hopefully get them done in time before I do take a nap. But in case, I don't, I still got time to do them as long as O take a break by 6:30PM EST xD

Alright, do wish me luck for the next few days and so forth... I will eventually plan out what to do on my other blog. I need a journal or notebook just for planning. I do have one but I need to get ahold of it... (Books are stacked on top of it xD)

Ah, well... just have to wait and see what happens next.

I just hope things will go well for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.