Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Super Sleepy So A Mess With Words Maybe

I almost thought that I wouldn't make it for the second post of tonight but since I'm not stressed but rather... sleepy.

I am going to be watching a show tomorrow evening called Reverie and rather not be super tired for it... so not gonna sleep until 11 PM EST tonight.

Ah, well... if I sleep, I sleep, I guess.

I am going to day 2 of meditation early tonight just in case I do happen to pass out early in the night.

I also went to the library and joined the summer reading thing... I skipped so many years with it and well... figure it's time to try again and see where it takes me. I gotta try to get some books done and go back and forth to get the paper fixed...

Wishing myself the best of luck... reading is powerful for me right now.

Anyway, I will continue to let you all know my progress until Day 30... so wish myself luck on this meditation... Yay for me.

I am super sleepy now so things are getting messed up now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.