Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Struggling With Time Itself

I still lack the skills of getting my time in the day right. But I did order some books and a whole booklet of stickers from Lisa Frank... Lisa Frank was my obsession when I was younger and I am so happy when they brought out more Lisa Frank items... especially for adults. So that's a plus.

I still gotta fill out some important paperwork but should be able to do all that tomorrow just before the mail runs xD

I am not sure what I am going to do tomorrow but I do know I will try to motivate myself to do surveys.

I have to make sure everything will be done at a good timing... timing in the day is hard to so I just have to figure it out eventually.

Right now, I am going to get some videos done and then go on to my room to hopefully read...

First... need to change pillows. I bought firm pillows and pretty much just regret it all. I have not been sleeping very well at all... so it does kind of suck when you are super sleepy and stuff.

Hope that things will be alright for me tonight and tomorrow.

I might also do some chatting tonight too...

But who knows.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.