Friday, May 4, 2018

Hoping The Weekend Won't Be Too Bad... No Promises.

I hope this weekend won't be too bad. But there's no promises.

Especially since tomorrow is my birthday.

The weekend might end up being boring so we just have to wait and see what happens.

Saturday, my birthday, nothing to say about this here.

Sunday, hoping that we get to see my aunt.

But my dad is in the mood where he always take work home with him... basically, complain about his work every single time he comes home... oi.

Anyway, tonight is the second to the last episode of Once Upon a Time so I really really hope next weekend, there won't be any interruptions so I can sit and watch this show with enjoyment... this is the last time... I hate to say goodbye to such a good story... but there's always an ending at some point.

I will be getting ready for the show tonight... meanwhile... gonna watch a couple more videos, I hope.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.