Friday, May 25, 2018

Memorial Weekend Starts Now

I am super tired and just want to wait until tomorrow to do anything else...

Would that be a good idea? Well, yes... because I am still a bit stressed from today and well... I don't want to say what else. If you read my private timeline on Line... you would know xD

Anyway, I am going to get my teeth brush... been brushing more than once a day... yes... I used to brush once a day... but then I realize that it's not healthy... so I started brushing my teeth twice a day. That's the recommended thing to do... so I'm gonna keep at it. As long as I avoid soda xD

I might watch more videos on YouTube and hope that things will be good for me.

Tomorrow is going to be Memorial Weekend... mostly, traffic upon traffic. I hope that within all the bad weather coming, I would get a chance to put flowers on graves.

Monday is a holiday so I am still debating on whether or not if I should update a blog on that day.

In fact, it's actually a first official holiday that I might not update at all... we just have to see what happens.

Alright, my weekend plan mostly has going to graveyards and adding flowers... it is going to be harder because it has been almost a year since my grandma passed away... so yea... there might be tears from my mom... so gotta be ready for that.

I will see you after the weekend, folks and hope that this weekend will not be horrible.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.