Friday, May 11, 2018

Trying Something Different Is Gonna Be Hard But Worth It?

Starting soon, I am going to update my new blog that is all about all things pop culture, internet and more. Just stuff that I really like.

I might even do a huge review on there for Once Upon a Time. So this should be something interesting to try. Also, I am going to do challenges on there since they are is trending sometimes on there xD

Now, I will share all the posts done there on here so this blog and that blog are both gonna be interactive with one and another. It's not gonna be a daily thing with that blog since I don't want to be stressed about doing it.

My first review is coming soon on that blog. Then I'm gonna do a series called Random Netflix and I am using a site that will help me pick out the different shows and movies Netflix has got to offer. Yes, I am going to do a review on that too xD

Not all the stuff on there is going to be all about reviews. It's gonna be some things that will be all talking about what's new, what's hot, what's not and so much more.

While this blog is gonna be all personal, I will always mention what I'm watching and more. I'm thinking about adding random quotes at the beginning of these blogs that inspire me.

I just want to try something different.

Anyway, today, I am going to catch up on those sites where I usually get free stuff... so I can start adding them to this blog... so wish me luck, I guess.

Also, don't get discourage with surveys... you will get paid off on trying something hard.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.