Monday, May 14, 2018

Trying Hard Not To Deal With Mondays Badly

It's pretty much like any other Monday. Nothing to do. But I did do some more surveys even though, I was really behind on my email things.

Ah, well.

I think I will try to better my timing a bit more... so that I can do surveys more.

You'll be amazed at how many sites that has surveys on them. Most of them, I found through magazines so I trust them. Well, I did get paid by them 100% so yes, the trustworthiness is there.

I hope that tomorrow, I can get better at some things... Well, I do have to catch up with all those free samples I have been getting. I might do a special post about them someday... right now, just wanna get this blog updated and go.

I have been trying hard to get my mind into work mode so that I can complete more surveys than ever. Also, some reason... there's a site that I am getting rewarded but the account still says $0. Ah, well... I might skip that site if this continues.

Anyway, I got my books and a sticker book in today... more to come tomorrow, I hope.

Just hope things will be alright for a bit.

Right now? I will be watching Sharla... she is a YouTuber that did lived in Japan but just recently moved to South Korea and her videos are so much fun to watch.

Alright, time to go... hope tomorrow will be good for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.