Monday, May 7, 2018

The Weekend Was So-So...

My weekend was... so and so. Before I go and talk about it, I want to be sure to let you all know that my mom is not feeling well and I just need prayers for her if you all don't mind. Now to continue on with this blog.

Let's start on Saturday... that was my birthday. I was happy when I woke up to receive Happy Birthdays and thanks to my bestie for sending one to me too. Just know he is awesome xD Thank you all for sending me those birthday wishes.

Later that day, we went to Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff. We got mostly personal hygiene stuff that we need. I also bought a cake too. And lemme tell ya... I love that cake but I wished I could've gotten a fresh baked cake from Wal-Mart but money was tight so I had to make amends with that one.

Sunday, we went to the Flea Market for a bit. But my mom got to feeling bad that we didn't stay long there at all. We went to Wal-Mart where I bought some pens for my late birthday present... that's how I am... I buy my own presents. xD We got home and my mom went to the ER.

Today, my mom has went back to the ER again. She's dealing with a panic attack that just seems to add on to the fact she can't sleep well at night and stuff. I really hope my mom feels better soon. I will give you all more update later on... maybe. Because some stuff are meant to be private. But I don't want to keep her mental illness private because it's something that I want to address... and I think everybody should.

Alright, I will be taking a break from surveys but I will hope for good vibes today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.