Thursday, August 25, 2016

Yes, I Know About Why There Is No First Post...

Ok, here's the thing... I woke up after just falling asleep from a fluttering of my heart. But I didn't felt the shortness of breath or anything. But it was enough to scare me. I stayed awake for most of the night... finally able to breath to slow my heart...

The sensation of burning and stuff started after I woke up. I am not sure why...

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore so I went to the ER. Told them I was having chest pains but no shortness of breath. They took me on back. Stayed there for a couple of hours only to find out that Obamacare and our governor decided to stop giving cat scans and stuff... Great...

So I have to keep an eye out on my chest tonight and pray that it won't be worse and stuff.

I will try my best to post a second post but we'll see after a hour or so.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.