Thursday, August 11, 2016

First Time For Everything? Nah...

I have completed a binge watching show... which was Death Note. I've started sometime last week but only to finish up to 15 episodes today. That was a long road but it was most enjoyable. I didn't expect an anime to end in a way that makes you think "Wow." It doesn't surprise me none that America wanted to make a movie based on that anime. Sadly, I feel that the movie will be shorten.

I think this was a first time to binge 15 episodes in one day. But it's not the first time I binge something... I had binge read a book all night long until 6 in the morning before. That was a good book. Of course, I took breaks to get up and stretch and more. But the book just couldn't be put down xD

Anyway, I got another book done today. Actually started it today and ended it today... it was just a book that I really wanted to know what happens next. Speaking of it... I need to go on goodreads to update the status of the book. Three more days... so I have to try to read more tomorrow and so forth.

I won't be getting anymore books from the library in a while unless my dad happens to stop by the library at Berea at some point which is hard to say because of how my dad is.

Tomorrow will be a fast day for me... I will try to sleep early tonight so that I won't feel so sleepy tomorrow.

I will be recording on Monday but no video will be up on Monday. Hopefully, Sunday, will let me sleep early xD

I think that's all I have to say. I will watch videos until 10:30 tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.