Saturday, August 13, 2016

Keeping Positive Shouldn't Be This Hard

It's time to think about a few things a bit.

I'll admit that while things are hectic for these past few months. With my grandma getting sick and bitten and more. It was a long journey but I believe my grandma will be able to make it through.

But there's other things that kind of make me confused... I won't go into details because I'm certain that there are spies everywhere in my own family. And well... that's sad.

I am in no mood to deal with problems right now because what goes through my mom... sadly goes through me. Why? I do not know.

Anyway, I will return the books tomorrow since I am in no mood to read tonight. I was gonna but now I'm just gonna forget about it and just go on with life...

I hate it. I hate people sometimes. I hate everything.

Tomorrow?

Because of someone's action, we are gonna see my grandma to see how she is doing. It appears that we are the only ones that do care about her right now. I think it's sad to treat an elder like that.

I will record a game on Monday after a full day's rest tomorrow night.

It sucks that I lose my mood in reading like this. I was gonna... but yea...

Nothing I can do. I just wish people stop asking me things and more. I have my own life...

I will watch some videos until I get sleepy... Just no mood in anything tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.