Friday, August 12, 2016

Moments That You Get An Idea?

There is a moment that I get an idea for something... I will write it in a moment.

Today? I was gonna record a video but decided to wait for a bit. I haven't been feeling good day some odd reason. Might be my sleeping habits xD

Dang these books always taking over my life xD

I think I will skip reading the last four books from the library just to catch up with my sleep. Sorry. :o

I don't think I'll make it with these last few books.

I might try to go to the library at Berea soon but I have to ask my dad kindly. xD

I am not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow yet. I know I have to wake up early. Hint why I don't think I'll make it through my challenge. But hey, I've read 5 books! So that's good.

I will keep reading for a while now since this was a challenge telling me to read more. I will continue to buy books whenever I get a chance. Thanks to Barnes and Noble being able to accept Paypal... but I'm not gonna order any books until next year. Why? I wanna see how this year turns out first.

Anyway, I will write the idea now. I will try my best with it.

The Idea...

It was the memory of him that me start to cry. I stood there alone after a long day of working outside in the fields. He was here but when they wanted able body people to go out into the war. They took him.
They would've took me but my body was not able to handle anything. Yet, I work in the fields... I could only pick the crop when it's time to harvest. This world is dark enough. At least, in my mind it was.
Tears flood my cheeks now as I wiped them away slowly and just stared at the sky. I need to get out of here. This darkness inside of me screams out.
No escape, they said. They are wrong. I will find him. I will save him.

And So... 

That was the idea. I am not sure what to think about it yet. But I have an idea about it... I think the reign of the end of an era is coming. That's just how my mind works.

If I do not escape to that world, I might not be able to make it through the ages around me.

Anyway, I am being random right now so I will get on with watching more of YouTube. Not sure what tomorrow will bring yet (repeating!)

So... That's all.

With love,

BDK  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.