Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Today Was An Awesome Day...

Today was an awesome day! Why?

Well, you see... I had fun with my bestie and his friends... they were all celebrating an Indonesian holiday. Which is by far the most interesting thing I ever seen... well... in Minecraft sense.

The most fun was playing trivia for no reason at all xD

But another thing that makes today an awesome day? Getting good news.

It's beyond the greatest news I ever heard since my grandma going into the hospital at the end of May....

She's coming home in 2 weeks! Providing if she doesn't have a relapse or anything else.

She's took all her antibiotics, she doesn't need anymore blood thinners, she has no blood clots, no more infection. She's walking on her own, eating good and much much more.

This has made my day better!

Anyway, I will be recording another video either tomorrow or Friday and have it uploaded by Saturday. Might do it both days if nothing else happens. Sometimes I like hanging out with my bestie rather than on the videos and other stuff xD

Alright, gonna watch some videos and then get to sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.