Saturday, August 6, 2016

Revive VoxBox!

Note: I don't always remember to take the pictures but I will share my video here and a quick review of some of the items without photos.

I received another free box from Influnester!!! It's called the Revive VoxBox. I done a quick unboxing here. Also, all the items that you see in the video have been received for free for me to try and review. This blog won't have any pictures, sadly, but I will do a quick review of some of the items.

I did the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHVk24PF4c

Not in any order, I did enjoy the snacks that came with the box. I think we all know that we get a bit of a craving for chocolate. I think it's awesome that Snack Well's has an awesome and yummy treat here.

The bottle that came free... well, let's just say my mom has already been using this more than I have.

We haven't tried the powder shakes just yet, but I'm seriously thinking about it at some point. I'm not so sure about having cookies and creme flavor though. Just not my favorite. I won't do a review of this just yet and might not ever do a blog about again because yea... I forget. Sorry.

The coffee pods has got my mom and dad rolling with joy. Not literally. But they enjoy it. And it makes me happy because I can just take the empty pods outside and plant them so the soil be happy and healthy. :D

My mom loves the shampoo and conditioner from Shea Moisture! I haven't tried it yet but I know from my mom's point of view, she's really happy with the results.

If there's anything that I forgot, I'm sorry. But I think about cover so much that's what is in the box. I will be happy to do more of these whenever.

Any questions, there's a contact me page above. You can fill out the box and send me questions or other things.

Thanks.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.