Monday, August 8, 2016

Another Book Down, Another To Go!

This is the last week to read those books from the library. I have been doing good at reading one at a night... but just gotta keep going as far as I could.

Since Hastings is closing down, I am sad that I won't be going back there. I was even planning to get manga too! But now that's down the drain (still hoping to get there to buy some stuff soon but have to wait and see what dad says... If not, then it should be alright).

I will try to get to Berea library as much as possible to get their books. I really love that library more than Mt. Vernon's xD Sorry, Mount Vernon but Berea has more books and a better selection.

Anyways, today is going to be Death Note and reading day. And after I take a nap, I will get back to YouTube maybe.

Hopefully everything will be good for me today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.