Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It's Just Gonna Get Harder But Better

Things around me is just gonna get harder but it will get better too.

I woke up really early today but talking to my bestie made me feel better and I stayed up longer xD

I really wish I lived in another timezone so I could talk to him longer xD

Hawaii sounds good... right? xD It may be expensive like Japan but it's a good place to live too. Along with Nashville and stuff xD

I find out that passports by themselves isn't high at all. Well, $150 is still high but it's worth the price then.

I still wish there was a job online that would hire me. I might not be good at sentence structuring and stuff but I know the basics of word, excel and stuff.

Maybe one day. Just hope it's not too late.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.