Friday, August 19, 2016

Meep.

Yes. That's the title for today. Because... meep.

Actually, I didn't do anything much today. Pretty much walked with my mom to the bank then came back home and watched some more Melissa and Joey on Netflix.

Gonna get into another show eventually but not sure when that will happen yet. I'm not like everybody that could binge watch a show all night long x.x

Hope things be alright later.

Tomorrow Will Be Busy?
You got it. I will be getting up early and going to the store to buy some more food.

Then rest for a while until I go out again to see my grandma.

I kind of wish that Dad would take me straight to Richmond to Hastings but no hope for that.

Oh, well. Just know the blog will be either early or late tomorrow, depending on when I'll be back from the store and the time dad waits in between.

I will watch some videos while Twin Saga is downloading in the background. I would've gotten it done early but some reason I kept getting an error. Thanks to somebody in the forums for telling me what the problem was.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.