Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Don't Know Why I'm Tired

I don't know why I'm tired. Well, one thing, I am one day behind with Melissa and Joey but almost done at least.

I wish my head stop hurting though so I might be going to bed early in a moment... like maybe 11ish?

Anyway, I should be able to still get a head start on Fringe tomorrow and keep watching it until the 11th of September.

Gosh... can't believe it's already September soon... It won't be long until me and my bestie celebrate our 4 year friendship day... September 14th is the day! It's amazing how long we came around and we still talk like almost everyday too!

I'll save the special notes until that day so yea...

I will watch some videos and then get to bed before my head tries to hurt me even more.

Tomorrow, I should be a little better so I might record a video. We'll see, ok? Just keep an eye out here or on my twitter for any news.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.