Friday, August 26, 2016

Several Updates

I am not sure where I'm gonna start first...

I didn't record any videos at all this week. I am thinking of recording another game besides Eternal Senia and try to upload at least every day or stuff... Some might have voices and some might not have any voices.

Also, I am waiting for a new set of headphones because the one I got right now... well... only one side works xD

Then next month or so, I am going to get a headset...

Still trying to save money for that desk chair... which kind of proven that it's harder than I thought.

I really should stop spending my money a lot x.o

Lately, things just have been really... down for me?

Anyway, I am not sure what game to play...  I will figure that out eventually. I need a random generator to pick the next game to play xD

Then keep playing it as a hobby while recording it until I complete the game.

More tiny update, my grandma got to go out for the day. She had lots of fun and got to see her brother, my mom and me and more. I'm sure she had lots of fun too.

Alright, I will watch some more videos and get to bed soon. I might be getting up early in the morning because it's... Saturday. Yea... I really should being so obvious about things.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.