Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Random Idea?

So I got a random idea for my blog... since I do them daily and listen to pandora... would you like to hear the first song that it posted via link or video? If you do, it would be posted as a poll on twitter so that you could vote that.

Anyway, I am semi feeling better and semi feeling bad... so not sure how that would go once 2pm comes later.

I won't be taking a nap today. Yesterday, I took a nap early... like 10 minutes before my normal nap time.

I hate when I don't feel good all over.

Alright, this is a short post but should get on with the day...

I have started another show on Netflix and it's worth the binge watch... it's called Melissa and Joey. I'm sure some of the readers know that show.

So... on with the day, I guess.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.