Saturday, August 6, 2016

A Normal Blog Post And Good News!

First thing, I post a review blog post with a video of the product. So you would know that is just an extra post.

Second thing, I was busy all day and was glad that I done the post before I left to go out again.

Anyways, got those out of the way. I am glad the video finally released. I hope to do more random unboxing type of videos like that soon. I am going to be recording more videos on Tuesday! It might be just one but it'll do for a Saturday video.

I will try to do videos every other day just to stay active on my channel. There will be small breaks but it's worth a try since the game recorder I have just updated to something more awesome. I hope it updates to where I can add a webcam... if so... that would be awesome!

Now For Something Even More Awesome!

My grandma is feeling a whole lot better. She's in a good mood, eating more, talking more and much much more. Whatever is going on to her, is helping her get healed faster now. It might took a while but she's on the journey of getting better and better.

I will keep you all updated on any new info about that later.

Tomorrow? And Other Things.

Tomorrow, I am not entirely sure what I will be doing yet. I know it might involve staying home all day long. x.x

I hope dad just pops up and say we are going somewhere. But not keeping high hopes either.

Now for the other things... my mom's birthday is coming up on Wednesday, the 10th. She'll be the big 6-0! My mom is lucky to be alive at this age. So hope she lives for another 10 years and so forth.

Anyway, right now, I am going to watch some YouTube videos and then get to bed. Might end up reading half a book and then sleep. But I will let you all know.

For now... That's all.

With love,

BDK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.