Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I Wanna Travel The World One Day?

I wanna travel to the world one day. Hoping that all goes well for me today.

I recorded yet another video but it's not Roblox and it's longer than the other video xD

I am not sure when I'll do another recording yet. But I got part 1 and part 2 of Eternal Senia. This game is free and is made to be casual and stuff. It's got a good story so I wanted to record myself playing just for the story.

Anyway, I am uploading the second part right now. Then I will get to watching Death Note. I was out walking yesterday that I didn't had time to do it or anything.

I will try to do some surveys at the same time.

I need a little bit of money in my paypal just to save up and buy some items for myself. With a headset that is useless to me now because of the area where the ears go looks horrible. I know one that I want but it's not easy to find.

Since Hastings is closing down, I am hoping to find a headset at a good price. But I doubt it.

I need a desk chair too so things are proven to be harder for me to save and buy stuff x.x

Anyway... I will go now and hope this weekend will be good for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.