Monday, August 1, 2016

Not Sure What Is Going On Anymore

I am not sure what is going on anymore... oh, well.

My grandma ish not doing too well, it appears. I mean, her health is good but it's her wound on her leg.

If they don't do something, she may lose her leg... which is not good at all.

So having a hard time trying to get ahold of my aunt to call the place and stuff. Really hard to figure out what to do next.

Btw, Where Is Your Video on YouTube?
Oh... good question... um... yea... I still have to figure that out.

There might not be a video out this week. I guess you could say... things are kind of making me feel like crap lately...

Not gonna say way.

However, if I do feel like it on Friday, I will record several videos to upload for the next week. Hopefully, my mood will be good on Friday.

Alright, I am gonna watch a few more videos then hit the bed.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.