Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My Mind Drifts Away

I think it's because it's a Wednesday and there's nothing better to do.

Also, it distracts me from the pain that comes with the monthly nature that makes me a woman. And it sucks.

Anyway, my mind keeps drifting away. I wanna go to a far away land and never to return.

A moment of reality still dawns light to my heart as it breaks. I am not alone. I am never alone. Although, the feeling of being alone is pleasant. Hope tomorrow never lies to me.

I am being really random at this moment so yea, it's fine and all.

I think today, I will get away with just wearing PJs because at this moment, I hate being a woman.

Random again.

Back to letting my mind drift away into an empty box.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.