Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Wait Dares Me?

The wait... dares me to rant a bit.

The survey site that I do just to earn a little bit extra money has been pending since yesterday. I am waiting for it to be transferred into my paypal... I got on my paypal, nothing says about it being pending. Go on to the website: pending.

So this never happened to me before and now I wonder why now. Is there like a delay? If so, the website should update the reward page stating such delay.

I'll give it a week while at the same time, I will continue to do surveys.

I really hope there's nothing wrong with paypal and other stuff. It would really suck if all of a sudden, my paypal stopped working.

Oh... if my paypal did stopped working... why is there no email about that too?

All in all, I am confused by the whole situation. Where's my money? *sad face insert here*

ANYWAYS...

I watched more of Death Note. Almost done so that excites me a whole lot. Not gonna tell much about what happened on the show because by far... it is amazing!

I will continue on to finish that up soon. And hope to continue on with another show on Netflix.

Also, Hulu is gonna stop having free things... so I am back to square one with things. But not really... since I had found a solution to that. I will watch one show a week after the shows are done on Netflix. Starting with Skip Beat. I really wanted to know what happens at the end of that show xD

Alright, video coming tomorrow... I will watch a few more videos myself until I go to bed... which is soon since I wanna read some more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.