Sunday, August 14, 2016

When Things Seem Calmer?

At least, I hope things are calmer.

But that could never be told about what tomorrow brings. I have a mission to sleep all day tomorrow... well, try to xD

Actually, I will sleep early tonight so that I can have a good mood to record. No video will be up tomorrow but maybe on Thursday and Saturday. Only time will tell.

But first, I finished all of those books at the library. I am proud of myself. Although, it took a lot out of me just for reading xD I already took the books to the book drop off box so they should be getting their books tomorrow in time.

I won't be checking out anymore books for a while. At least until they get Cinder series in because that's one books series that I am wanting to read. Ah, well.

So What Will You Do Tomorrow?
Like I said, rest and hope to record a video to be released on Thursday. I will continue on with Eternal Senia. The whole game is a beautiful story waiting to happen.

Anyway, I will take a short break from reading books. Then get back into reading in a few days.

Today, my grandma was really out of it when I got to see her. I really hope she feels better soon. I hope tomorrow brings a lot of rain because I need it.

Alright, I will watch some videos and then head on to bed. I am not sure what I'll be doing today yet but hope everything goes well for me.

Also, before I do go... I think I should end this with a memory. My grandfather's birthday was today. August 14 1914 was when he was born. Interesting...

May his memories would always be blessed. By all of us.

John Hayes Gadd, hope you are having a wonderful birthday wherever your soul may be.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.