Friday, August 19, 2016

I Did Nothing For Nothing

I did nothing for nothing... it's strange to say that but it's true.

I thought we were going to get out of the house finally but nope... mom decides to change her mind.

Oh, well. I am going to try to find a way to get to Hastings at some point since the sale has gotten better now. It might be hard because of how my dad is acting. He always make me miss out of things and thus make me depressed... the ultimate fault is dad.

I was thinking about how people thinks I'm only asking for attention because I have asked for help so many times. Then to only decline it. This was a making of mind crushing moments.

I am really close to snapping at my own dad because he refuses to tell me why in front of me... but only to tell it to my mom. Why is that? Oh, well.

All the reasons to plan to move on my own.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.