Friday, August 5, 2016

Updates? And Other Tiny Details...

So, the updates are... three videos coming soon. I hope to have one up tomorrow (late) so it will be posted here as a way to show off an unboxing from Influnester.

I don't have much details about it yet but I will let you all know once the video is up and posted here as a way to complete the task at hand.

More Updates?
There are two other videos coming soon after tomorrow's... They will be up on Monday and Thursday. More details will soon follow for those as well.

Now For Other Tiny Details?
I will be busy tomorrow from the time I am awake until the time I get back home late afternoon. I will be going to the store in the morning. Then after a small rest, I will be eating lunch. Then we head on out to see my grandma which unfortunately, she has MERSA, aka staph infection, now. Not sure how long we be there because my mom doesn't need to be around any bodily fluids at all because she also has sores on her body. I will get more details on that tomorrow whenever I get a chance to update the blog.

Then soon after we go see my grandma, we will be going to Walmart to get some personal stuff. So... yay for a busy day tomorrow.

Back to my grandma, I do not think the nursing home is doing any good to my grandma. The whole time she has been there, they had delayed on tests, canceled out things, and now she has an infection that could be good or bad if they treat it right or not.

So it sucks a lot right now.

For now, I will go and watch a few videos before sleeping.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.