Saturday, August 27, 2016

Better At Night

Maybe I am such a nocturnal person. Nah...

I am always sleepy by the time a certain hour come... which is soon. xD

I used to be a nocturnal person. I used to stay up at 4AM in the mornings... so it kind of sucks a lot now that I don't do that anymore. Getting old sucks... not really. xD

I feel better at night because it seems to be the only time I actually get to be alone... it drains me whenever I am around people... I am such an introvert... oh... wait... I am.

Anyway, I am not sure what to do but hope to sleep after some videos on YouTube...

Tomorrow will be another long day but hopefully it won't be half as bad it was today.

I should be getting my headphones hopefully on Monday or Tuesday... speaking of which, I'll check where they are before going to sleep.

For now, I will get back on YouTube.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.