Tuesday, August 9, 2016

There's A Storm Coming?

So I'm typing this because it appears there is a storm coming... it's been lightning and stuff so I'm gonna go read and stuff.

Anyway, I am not sure what to do tomorrow just yet. My mind is kind of drifting away because I'm not thinking of anything so it's so hard to concentrate on anything. Apparently, I'm not the only one so... not sure if that's a yay or what.

I'm gonna keep this post a tad shorter than usual...

Also, good news, my grandma is walking now. She's getting better but she won't be released just yet. She just has to get over that staph infection first. Hope all goes well for her.

Alright, then... I will go now. Will type again tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.