Friday, December 30, 2016

Writing To My Heart's Content

Writing has always been my passion. I never cared to hear how others view about my writing habits.

I try my best to correct the wrong things but it's kind of hard with my mind. I always had some sort of grammar problems and sentence structuring problems as well.

But I do have a vast imagination.

I need to continue on my passion on writing to make myself get better at it.

I hope that I can do more poetry and short stories for this year.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.