Friday, December 23, 2016

Busy Weekend Ahead For Holidays

This weekend will be busy for me. With getting up to go to the grocery tomorrow.

Then other stuff, I am not sure yet. I know Sunday will be busy because I am going to my grandma's for the holidays.

I have the last two Christmas song blog title scheduled to be released for the next two days. I will share tomorrow's but not the one for Christmas Day.

I will post another post on Saturday night but not on Sunday.

I did get the Barkbox but no video. I did share the pictures on twitter via instagram. So please do check those out.

I do want to mention that I haven't been feeling good so I am going to rest for the night before the busy day tomorrow.

I will continue normal posts after Christmas Day.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.